Saturday, April 18, 2015

Presentation of intelligence

The best intelligence in the world is of little use if it is not presented in a manner that makes it credible, compelling and relevant for administrators and executives.

I had a personal experience regarding presenting a potential actionable intelligence..or at least for me it was..however, as it was pointed out in the text above, and reiterated by colleagues, that even though in my level on our organization structure that the concern i was conveying is very significant and should immediately be dealt with, for my administrators it was not as important.

It had occurred to me, by gathering my own insights regarding management and intelligence, that i realized the information i was providing them might have been compelling and credible..to my dismay, it was not as significant for them to take action.

No comments:

Post a Comment